Schengen Visa (Max. 90 days)
All Schengen visa applicants will be required to schedule an appointment before their visa interview at the Embassy of Hungary, Seoul. You can make an appointment by e-mail or by phone. Please visit the “Opening Hours” on the website.
- Passport-1 year validity
- 1 passport photo-white background
- Application form
- Alien Registration Card (ARC)
- Flight ticket
- Hotel voucher
- Travel Medical Insurance (coverage 30,000 euro for each category.)
- Bank statement
- Certificate of Employment / Certificate of School Attendance
- 60 euro (bank transfer after the visa interview)
Additional documents in case of business trip or by attending a conference
- travel order
- Invitation letter from Hungary
- Every document should be written in either English or Hungarian.
- If you need the original document returned, please attach copy with the original.
- There is no refund of visa fee when the application is rejected.
- Every document must be original.
Passport Pick-up after receiving the result
1. Personal pick-up at the embassy is available on:
Mon. – Thurs. : 09:00 – 12:00, 13:00 – 16:30
Fri.: 09:00 – 14:00
The Embassy is closed on public holidays of Korea and Hungary.
2. Postal delivery
Notice for Schengen Visa Applicants: Biometric information including fingerprints and digital photographs will be collected at the time of submitting the application.
For further information: